Adirondack News & Views
- Nick Hillary Found Not Guilty of Murder
- Lying Angler Pleads Guilty
- Corruption Charged In Economic Development
- SUNY Poly President Suspended Wthout Pay
- Lake George Boat Renters May Get Training
- Finch Paper Seeks Air Pollution Permit Renewal
- Paris Climate Deal Picks Up Momentum
- Rural Police Prepare For Terrorist Threats
- Lewis Co Regulating District Concerns
- Byrne Wins 116th Assembly GOP Nomination
- Plattsburgh $10M Revitalization Update
- Indictment In SUNY Potsdam Hate Crimes
- Lewis Co Vote Holds After Absentees
- New Area Code Added To 518 Zone
- Camp Russell Scout Camp Liquidating
The Adirondack Explorer brings you exciting excursions, fascinating wildlife and vital news about the Adirondack Park.
Each issue of the Adirondack Explorer contains reviews of the non-fiction books that matter most to our readers. The subjects include Adirondack history, outdoor recreation, wildlife, natural history, and public policy. Most of the past reviews are now available online.
One mission of the Adirondack Explorer is to show people how to enjoy New York State’s great wilderness. Every issue includes accounts of hiking, paddling, cross-country skiing, rock climbing, bicycling, and other outdoor pursuits. Subscribers get unlimited access to our Adventure Planner, an online archive of hundreds of recreational stories.