Adirondack News & Views
- Malone Man Gets 10 Yrs In Sword Attack
- Feds Block Dakota Access Pipeline Route
- Local DA Becomes Reform Rallying Point
- Heating Assistance Applications To Begin
- May 1 Deadline Looms For Hotel Saranac
- Moratorium on Post Office Downgrades
- Former Minerva Town Clerk Arrested
- Randy Preston Named Essex Co Chair
- Centralized Arraignment Coming to Counties
- Report Hits St. Law County IDA
- Cuomo Floats Special Session for Leg Raises
- Officials Raise Safety Issues After 4 Hunting Deaths
- Missing VT Hunter's Body Found
- Plattsburgh Colleges Revisiting Budget Cuts
- Uber Ban Causes Holiday Frustration
The Adirondack Explorer brings you exciting excursions, fascinating wildlife and vital news about the Adirondack Park.
Each issue of the Adirondack Explorer contains reviews of the non-fiction books that matter most to our readers. The subjects include Adirondack history, outdoor recreation, wildlife, natural history, and public policy. Most of the past reviews are now available online.
One mission of the Adirondack Explorer is to show people how to enjoy New York State’s great wilderness. Every issue includes accounts of hiking, paddling, cross-country skiing, rock climbing, bicycling, and other outdoor pursuits. Subscribers get unlimited access to our Adventure Planner, an online archive of hundreds of recreational stories.