Adirondack News & Views
- NYS Adds Marion River Carry To Forest Preserve
- NYS Police Plan 'Border to Border' Checkpoints
- AT&T Workers Prepare For 3-Day Strike
- VT Gov Signs Journalism Shield Law
- Composer-Engineer Charles Eble Dies
- NYS Senator Stipends Raise Hackles
- CCC Offers 90% Tuition Discount For Locals
- Emergency Landing At Schroon Lake Aiport
- Net Neutrality Endagered By FCC Vote
- Law Enforcement Weekend In Lake George
- Medicare-for-All Bill Passes State Assembly
- Store's Expansion Into Residental Area Opposed
- FBI: Trump Intervened in Russia Investigation
- School Votes Being Held Tuesday
- Experts Skewer Stefanik Healthcare Stance
The Adirondack Explorer brings you exciting excursions, fascinating wildlife and vital news about the Adirondack Park.
Each issue of the Adirondack Explorer contains reviews of the non-fiction books that matter most to our readers. The subjects include Adirondack history, outdoor recreation, wildlife, natural history, and public policy. Most of the past reviews are now available online.
One mission of the Adirondack Explorer is to show people how to enjoy New York State’s great wilderness. Every issue includes accounts of hiking, paddling, cross-country skiing, rock climbing, bicycling, and other outdoor pursuits. Subscribers get unlimited access to our Adventure Planner, an online archive of hundreds of recreational stories.