Adirondack News & Views
- Upstate Cabbies Launch Uber Attack Ad
- Mohawks Offer Internet to Local Counties
- Unstable Ice Leads To A Deadly Winter
- Rescheduled Loppet Saved By Storm
- NJ Man Dies in Boonville Snowmobile Crash
- Great Lakes Shipping Season Underway
- FBI Investigating Trump's Russian Ties
- Eminent Domain Plan For Parking Garage
- NYS Moves on North Hudson Gateway
- Trump Proposes Killing National Arts Funding
- Snowstorm Gives Big Boost to Ski Areas
- Assembly, State Senate Approve Budgets
- Cold, Storm Give False Hope to Ice Anglers
- Adirondacks Get Up to 40″ of Snow
- State Considers New Boreas Ponds Development
The Adirondack Explorer brings you exciting excursions, fascinating wildlife and vital news about the Adirondack Park.
Each issue of the Adirondack Explorer contains reviews of the non-fiction books that matter most to our readers. The subjects include Adirondack history, outdoor recreation, wildlife, natural history, and public policy. Most of the past reviews are now available online.
One mission of the Adirondack Explorer is to show people how to enjoy New York State’s great wilderness. Every issue includes accounts of hiking, paddling, cross-country skiing, rock climbing, bicycling, and other outdoor pursuits. Subscribers get unlimited access to our Adventure Planner, an online archive of hundreds of recreational stories.