Adirondack News & Views
- CATS Protects 25 Acres at Long Pond
- White House Bans Media From Briefing
- Snowshoe Championships Moved to Dewey Mountain
- Great Gray Owls in Northern New York
- Ski Resorts Report Busy President’s Day Holiday
- Trump Admin to Continue Private Prisons
- Stefanik Skips As 100s Attend Town Hall
- Vail Announces Intent To Buy Stowe Mtn Resort
- Trump Lays Groundwork For Mass Deportations
- 5 Anonymous Trump Supporters Rally in GF
- HCCC Celebrating 50 Years
- 2 Dead After Head-On Snowmobile Crash
- Man Killed in Webb Snowmobile Crash
- Trump Calls Media Outlets 'Enemy of the People'
- Snowmobiler, Trooper Rescued from Long Lake
The Adirondack Explorer brings you exciting excursions, fascinating wildlife and vital news about the Adirondack Park.
Each issue of the Adirondack Explorer contains reviews of the non-fiction books that matter most to our readers. The subjects include Adirondack history, outdoor recreation, wildlife, natural history, and public policy. Most of the past reviews are now available online.
One mission of the Adirondack Explorer is to show people how to enjoy New York State’s great wilderness. Every issue includes accounts of hiking, paddling, cross-country skiing, rock climbing, bicycling, and other outdoor pursuits. Subscribers get unlimited access to our Adventure Planner, an online archive of hundreds of recreational stories.