Adirondack News & Views
- Jeff Co Museum Faces Financial Woes
- Cuomo Challanges Teacher Evals
- Tupper Resort Suit Final Appeal Lost
- Geo. Pataki Mulling White House Run
- Most NYS Teachers Rated Effective
- Border Wait Time App Launched
- Lewis Co Updates Comm Project
- Panel Picks 3 Upstate Casino Spots
- VT Gov Abondons Single Payer Effort
- NY Funds Scenic RR Repair Facility
- Cuomo to Ban Fracking in NYS
- MS Firm Now Largest Adk Landholder
- Veteran VT Radio DJ Dies
- Rare Deer Face Uncertain Fate
- Clinton Community College Cuts Staff
The Adirondack Explorer brings you exciting excursions, fascinating wildlife and vital news about the Adirondack Park.
Each issue of the Adirondack Explorer contains reviews of the non-fiction books that matter most to our readers. The subjects include Adirondack history, outdoor recreation, wildlife, natural history, and public policy. Most of the past reviews are now available online.
One mission of the Adirondack Explorer is to show people how to enjoy New York State’s great wilderness. Every issue includes accounts of hiking, paddling, cross-country skiing, rock climbing, bicycling, and other outdoor pursuits. Subscribers get unlimited access to our Adventure Planner, an online archive of hundreds of recreational stories.