Adirondack News & Views
- Native American Burial Unearthed
- Canadian Dollar Weaker Against US
- Facebook Questions DEA Over Local Case
- Graser To Lead Johnson Newspapers
- McCauley Mtn Access Law Passed
- Update On Lyons Falls Mill Demolition
- Stefanik's DC Ties Clash With Message
- Camp Little Notch Sale Threatened
- FeederWatch Project Marks 28th Season
- 15 Counties Urge NYS to Defend Poor
- Comments Sought On Historic RR Corridor
- Illegal Lean-to Use Exposed
- Adirondack Flames Ditch New Mascot
- Railroads On Parade Closes
- Changes At Jeff County Journal
The Adirondack Explorer brings you exciting excursions, fascinating wildlife and vital news about the Adirondack Park.
Each issue of the Adirondack Explorer contains reviews of the non-fiction books that matter most to our readers. The subjects include Adirondack history, outdoor recreation, wildlife, natural history, and public policy. Most of the past reviews are now available online.
One mission of the Adirondack Explorer is to show people how to enjoy New York State’s great wilderness. Every issue includes accounts of hiking, paddling, cross-country skiing, rock climbing, bicycling, and other outdoor pursuits. Subscribers get unlimited access to our Adventure Planner, an online archive of hundreds of recreational stories.