Adirondack News & Views
- SL Drinking Water Cited For Lead
- Champ Day Reborn In Port Henry
- Minerva Budget Seeks Final Vote
- Oil Train Rules Proposed
- NYS Changing Disabled Access Signs
- NYT Calls For Marijuana Legalization
- 'Woodswoman' Cabin Being Preserved
- Man Drowns In Sacandaga Lake
- Police: Deadly Car Chase Was Proper
- South African Wins Ironman Title
- Little To Co-Chair Stefanik Campaign
- Camp Uncas Listed For $3.5M
- Deadly Driver, 20, Has Long Record
- WSJ: Night Crawler Shortage
- $16.4M In Wage Thefts Recovered
The Adirondack Explorer brings you exciting excursions, fascinating wildlife and vital news about the Adirondack Park.
Each issue of the Adirondack Explorer contains reviews of the non-fiction books that matter most to our readers. The subjects include Adirondack history, outdoor recreation, wildlife, natural history, and public policy. Most of the past reviews are now available online.
One mission of the Adirondack Explorer is to show people how to enjoy New York State’s great wilderness. Every issue includes accounts of hiking, paddling, cross-country skiing, rock climbing, bicycling, and other outdoor pursuits. Subscribers get unlimited access to our Adventure Planner, an online archive of hundreds of recreational stories.