Adirondack News & Views
- Huge Rescue Saves Family On Marcy
- Fort Ti Meets Tour Boat Deadline
- Holcomb Drives To National Title
- Antoine, Graybill Defend Skeleton Championships
- New Commander at Fort Drum
- Proposal Floated On Teacher Evaluations
- Census Shows Modest Losses Upstate
- Paddling Lawsuit Going To Highest Court
- RPI Facing $1B In Debts, Liabilities
- Champlain Clean-up Agreement Renewed
- Ed, Juvenile Justice, Leg Update
- Work On Northway Bridges Begins
- HoJo's Lake Placid Era To End
- Science Museums Urged To Cut Koch Ties
- Replica Half Moon Leaves NY Waters
The Adirondack Explorer brings you exciting excursions, fascinating wildlife and vital news about the Adirondack Park.
Each issue of the Adirondack Explorer contains reviews of the non-fiction books that matter most to our readers. The subjects include Adirondack history, outdoor recreation, wildlife, natural history, and public policy. Most of the past reviews are now available online.
One mission of the Adirondack Explorer is to show people how to enjoy New York State’s great wilderness. Every issue includes accounts of hiking, paddling, cross-country skiing, rock climbing, bicycling, and other outdoor pursuits. Subscribers get unlimited access to our Adventure Planner, an online archive of hundreds of recreational stories.