Adirondack News & Views
- Adirondack Flames Moving To Cali
- Synchro Skating Championships Held
- NYS Leg Hearing On Environ Spending
- Stefanik On Armed Services Subcommittees
- Champlain Salmon Restoration Update
- Local Pols Debate Abortion
- APA Plans Emergency Project Regs
- USDA Revises Maple Syrup Grades
- Snowy Owl 'Eruption' Echos
- Empire State Winter Games Near
- FUND Pledges $2M For Water Quality
- Speculator Sidewalks Closed to Sleds
- Bolton Visitors Center Plan Unveiled
- Silver To Vacate Assembly Speakership
- Farm Bureau Fights Minimum Wage
The Adirondack Explorer brings you exciting excursions, fascinating wildlife and vital news about the Adirondack Park.
Each issue of the Adirondack Explorer contains reviews of the non-fiction books that matter most to our readers. The subjects include Adirondack history, outdoor recreation, wildlife, natural history, and public policy. Most of the past reviews are now available online.
One mission of the Adirondack Explorer is to show people how to enjoy New York State’s great wilderness. Every issue includes accounts of hiking, paddling, cross-country skiing, rock climbing, bicycling, and other outdoor pursuits. Subscribers get unlimited access to our Adventure Planner, an online archive of hundreds of recreational stories.