Adirondack News & Views
- Gabriel García Márquez (1927 – 2014)
- No More Summer Empire State Games
- Avalanche Kills 12 on Mount Everest
- Fort Ti Awarded for Interpretive Programs
- Hyde Collection Gets Major Photo Gift
- Complaints in Keene Valley Over Flooding
- State of Emergency Declared
- Growing Pains For Glens Falls Area
- Candidates Submit Fundraising Reports
- Gillibrand: Farms Need Flood Disaster Aid
- LG Fire Threatens Popular Spot
- Snirt Run Blamed For Road Closure
- Doheny Doubles Donations With Own Funds
- Schroon, Hudson Flooding Closes Roads
- General Store Coming to Brant Lake
The Adirondack Explorer brings you exciting excursions, fascinating wildlife and vital news about the Adirondack Park.
Each issue of the Adirondack Explorer contains reviews of the non-fiction books that matter most to our readers. The subjects include Adirondack history, outdoor recreation, wildlife, natural history, and public policy. Most of the past reviews are now available online.
One mission of the Adirondack Explorer is to show people how to enjoy New York State’s great wilderness. Every issue includes accounts of hiking, paddling, cross-country skiing, rock climbing, bicycling, and other outdoor pursuits. Subscribers get unlimited access to our Adventure Planner, an online archive of hundreds of recreational stories.