Adirondack News & Views
- Ideas Sought For Oswegatchie Blueway Trail
- Jeff Co Planning Director Retiring
- Auction To Benefit Essex Co History
- Oil Train Task Force Details Progress
- Lake George Gateway Project Update
- Wash County Fiber Tour This Weekend
- Pataki Floats Presidental Run Again
- Women Get 20-to-life in Wilbur Murder
- Communities Get Smart Growth $
- NNY Land Trusts Sharing $275k
- NYS Canal Opening May 8
- West Canada Creek Bridge Project Funded
- Dems Support Klock For Herk Sheriff
- Winooski Joins Lawsuit Against USAF
- 22nd Jeff County Envirothon
The Adirondack Explorer brings you exciting excursions, fascinating wildlife and vital news about the Adirondack Park.
Each issue of the Adirondack Explorer contains reviews of the non-fiction books that matter most to our readers. The subjects include Adirondack history, outdoor recreation, wildlife, natural history, and public policy. Most of the past reviews are now available online.
One mission of the Adirondack Explorer is to show people how to enjoy New York State’s great wilderness. Every issue includes accounts of hiking, paddling, cross-country skiing, rock climbing, bicycling, and other outdoor pursuits. Subscribers get unlimited access to our Adventure Planner, an online archive of hundreds of recreational stories.