Adirondack News & Views
- Yogurt Plant Closes After NYS Welfare
- No Snow For Old Forge Snodeo
- Herkimer Co. Pols Seek Raise
- Gas Price Lowest Since Recession
- Nations Pledge To Slow Global Warming
- Local Nurse Practitioner Advocates Statewide
- NYS Throws Money At Fort Drum
- NYS Top Republican Convicted
- Warm Weather Postpones Speedskating
- Common Core Task Force Bucks Gov
- Judge Halts Fantasy Sports Gambling
- Report: Media Ignoring Sanders
- 3 Regions Get $500M Each From NYS
- REDC Rejects North Country Projects
- Former Drone Pilots Denounce Program
The Adirondack Explorer brings you exciting excursions, fascinating wildlife and vital news about the Adirondack Park.
Each issue of the Adirondack Explorer contains reviews of the non-fiction books that matter most to our readers. The subjects include Adirondack history, outdoor recreation, wildlife, natural history, and public policy. Most of the past reviews are now available online.
One mission of the Adirondack Explorer is to show people how to enjoy New York State’s great wilderness. Every issue includes accounts of hiking, paddling, cross-country skiing, rock climbing, bicycling, and other outdoor pursuits. Subscribers get unlimited access to our Adventure Planner, an online archive of hundreds of recreational stories.