Adirondack News & Views
- Whiteface Resort Expanding
- Moose River Plains Maintanence Woes
- 9 Brains Found In Gouverneur
- Bernie Sanders Launches Campaign
- Waco Killings Raise Americade Questions
- Border Patrol Vicitm Hires Attorney
- Thunder in Old Forge This Weekend
- HIstoric Glenmore Changes hands
- Paddlers Involved in 3 Car Crash
- National Sports Academy Closing
- Accusations Against Local DA Grow
- Report Measures Tax Breaks, Jobs
- All Adirondack School Budgets Pass
- Plattsburgh Considers New City Charter
- Town May Lease Setting Pole Dam
The Adirondack Explorer brings you exciting excursions, fascinating wildlife and vital news about the Adirondack Park.
Each issue of the Adirondack Explorer contains reviews of the non-fiction books that matter most to our readers. The subjects include Adirondack history, outdoor recreation, wildlife, natural history, and public policy. Most of the past reviews are now available online.
One mission of the Adirondack Explorer is to show people how to enjoy New York State’s great wilderness. Every issue includes accounts of hiking, paddling, cross-country skiing, rock climbing, bicycling, and other outdoor pursuits. Subscribers get unlimited access to our Adventure Planner, an online archive of hundreds of recreational stories.