Adirondack News & Views
- New Exec For No. Forest Canoe Trail
- Marina Lawyer: Annexation Impossible
- GOP Governor Candidate Announces
- Saranac River Trail Plan Update
- Fort Anne Battle Hill Dig Planned
- Vt Towns Oppose Ti Pipeline
- Tupper Lake Board Session Questioned
- Gillibrand Military Sexual-Assault Bill Fails
- Saratoga Springs Opposes Casinos
- Gabby Armstrong Junior National Champ
- Radio Shacks Closing
- Aaron Woolf Says Silence Not Inaction
- Assembly Delays Some Common Core Provisions
- LP Teacher Planning Biodigester
- Regents Voting Rules Challanged
The Adirondack Explorer brings you exciting excursions, fascinating wildlife and vital news about the Adirondack Park.
Each issue of the Adirondack Explorer contains reviews of the non-fiction books that matter most to our readers. The subjects include Adirondack history, outdoor recreation, wildlife, natural history, and public policy. Most of the past reviews are now available online.
One mission of the Adirondack Explorer is to show people how to enjoy New York State’s great wilderness. Every issue includes accounts of hiking, paddling, cross-country skiing, rock climbing, bicycling, and other outdoor pursuits. Subscribers get unlimited access to our Adventure Planner, an online archive of hundreds of recreational stories.