Adirondack News & Views
- Silver Flies Released to Combat Adelgids
- Champlain Rev War Artifact Headed To Navy
- Police Shoot, Kill Edinburg Man
- Former GOP, Now Dem Congress Candidate
- DEC Restricts Access to Kaaterskill Falls
- 18 Adirondack July 4th Celebrations
- Man Seriously Injured in Bike Accident
- Ti Paper Mill Starts Burning Natural Gas
- Buffalo TV Posts Photo of Dead Man
- Dannemora Shake-Up After Inmate Escape
- Aaron Woolf Will Not Run In 2016
- Inmate Manhunt Ends; 1 Dead, 1 Wounded
- Jefferson County Among NYS's Youngest
- Americans Celebrate After Rights Ruling
- Watertown Time Capsule Opened
The Adirondack Explorer brings you exciting excursions, fascinating wildlife and vital news about the Adirondack Park.
Each issue of the Adirondack Explorer contains reviews of the non-fiction books that matter most to our readers. The subjects include Adirondack history, outdoor recreation, wildlife, natural history, and public policy. Most of the past reviews are now available online.
One mission of the Adirondack Explorer is to show people how to enjoy New York State’s great wilderness. Every issue includes accounts of hiking, paddling, cross-country skiing, rock climbing, bicycling, and other outdoor pursuits. Subscribers get unlimited access to our Adventure Planner, an online archive of hundreds of recreational stories.