Adirondack News & Views
- Huevelton Democrat Challenging Woolf
- Loppet Skiers Enjoy Fast Conditions
- APA to Consider Macchio’s Zip Line
- 1st Federal Wilderness Area in 5 Yrs
- VT Bus Drivers May Strike
- CSX Fined for Derailment Silence
- APA Meeting This Week
- County Refuses Use of Seal
- Speculator Election is Tuesday
- 4 More Yrs For Cape Air to Boston
- TL Events Coordinator Resigns
- New Exec For No. Forest Canoe Trail
- Marina Lawyer: Annexation Impossible
- GOP Governor Candidate Announces
- Saranac River Trail Plan Update
The Adirondack Explorer brings you exciting excursions, fascinating wildlife and vital news about the Adirondack Park.
Each issue of the Adirondack Explorer contains reviews of the non-fiction books that matter most to our readers. The subjects include Adirondack history, outdoor recreation, wildlife, natural history, and public policy. Most of the past reviews are now available online.
One mission of the Adirondack Explorer is to show people how to enjoy New York State’s great wilderness. Every issue includes accounts of hiking, paddling, cross-country skiing, rock climbing, bicycling, and other outdoor pursuits. Subscribers get unlimited access to our Adventure Planner, an online archive of hundreds of recreational stories.