Adirondack News & Views
- Report: Adirondack Park at a Crossroad
- Plan to Curb Test Boycott Criticized
- Police Seize 250-Plus Pot Plants
- Oily Spill Closes Lake George beach
- Lake Flower Boat Crash Injures 2
- Schroon Lake Seeks Expanded Town Hall
- Police: Pot Growing Down This Summer
- Groups Protest High Peaks Oil Car Dump
- Injured Climber Airlifted From Wallface
- Man Drowns At Family’s Camp
- Cycle Adirondacks Tours Start Saturday
- 'E-Activists' Sought For Adks
- Whitehall McDonald's Closing ' Temporarily'
- NYS Campground Use Up For 2015
- Protests Against Canton Planned Parenthood
The Adirondack Explorer brings you exciting excursions, fascinating wildlife and vital news about the Adirondack Park.
Each issue of the Adirondack Explorer contains reviews of the non-fiction books that matter most to our readers. The subjects include Adirondack history, outdoor recreation, wildlife, natural history, and public policy. Most of the past reviews are now available online.
One mission of the Adirondack Explorer is to show people how to enjoy New York State’s great wilderness. Every issue includes accounts of hiking, paddling, cross-country skiing, rock climbing, bicycling, and other outdoor pursuits. Subscribers get unlimited access to our Adventure Planner, an online archive of hundreds of recreational stories.