Adirondack News & Views
- SUNY Adirondack Gets $10M Grant
- Essex County Jail Officer Arrested
- Police Shoot At Bolton Suspect
- New Trial Expected In Hadlock Dam Failure
- APA Seeks Invasives General Permit
- County Pushes For Indigent Defense
- Amtrak Vermonter Derails in Northfield
- Garnet Hill Lodge For Sale Again
- Ethan Allen Cruise Boat Tragedy Marked
- Congress Kills Conservation Fund
- Ironman 70.3 Passes Placid By
- G'ville Woman Kept Mom's Corpse
- West Canada Creek Hydro Being Rebuilt
- NYS Prepares For Hurricane Joaquin
- Oswego Man Dies From EEE
The Adirondack Explorer brings you exciting excursions, fascinating wildlife and vital news about the Adirondack Park.
Each issue of the Adirondack Explorer contains reviews of the non-fiction books that matter most to our readers. The subjects include Adirondack history, outdoor recreation, wildlife, natural history, and public policy. Most of the past reviews are now available online.
One mission of the Adirondack Explorer is to show people how to enjoy New York State’s great wilderness. Every issue includes accounts of hiking, paddling, cross-country skiing, rock climbing, bicycling, and other outdoor pursuits. Subscribers get unlimited access to our Adventure Planner, an online archive of hundreds of recreational stories.