Adirondack News & Views
- Worker Dies At International Paper
- Hikers Rescued From Mt Marcy
- SUNY Canton Boasts Record Enrollment
- 44 Teams At Adirondack Ice Bowl
- FBI Raid Reported At Essex Town Hall
- NY Unemployment Falls To 5.8%
- Stefanik Rejects Comm. College Plan
- New Executive Director For LGLC
- ROOST Elects New Board Members
- 'World’s Oldest' Hockey Stick Sold
- Net Neutrality Vote Expected Soon
- Adirondack Lake Alliance Reborn
- Adirondack Ice Bowl Weekend
- Speaker Silver Surrenders To FBI
- Assembly Speaker Silver Faces Arrest
The Adirondack Explorer brings you exciting excursions, fascinating wildlife and vital news about the Adirondack Park.
Each issue of the Adirondack Explorer contains reviews of the non-fiction books that matter most to our readers. The subjects include Adirondack history, outdoor recreation, wildlife, natural history, and public policy. Most of the past reviews are now available online.
One mission of the Adirondack Explorer is to show people how to enjoy New York State’s great wilderness. Every issue includes accounts of hiking, paddling, cross-country skiing, rock climbing, bicycling, and other outdoor pursuits. Subscribers get unlimited access to our Adventure Planner, an online archive of hundreds of recreational stories.