Adirondack News & Views
- APA Staff Proposes Motorless Essex Chain
- Snowy Owls Invade NY
- New Boating Law Details
- GlobalFoundries Cuts Jobs
- North Country Drug War Continues
- LG Getting 14 Runoff Dry Wells
- LG: 24-hour Inspection Plan
- Search For Crashed Drone Ended
- $45k For Lewis Co Website
- Massena Aluminum Trail Project Update
- Common Core Forum in Lowville
- Fast Food Strikes in 100 Cities
- Local Health Orgs Get $7.89M
- VT Chief Justice Opposes Drug War
- Skate Rink May Return to Tupper
The Adirondack Explorer brings you exciting excursions, fascinating wildlife and vital news about the Adirondack Park.
Each issue of the Adirondack Explorer contains reviews of the non-fiction books that matter most to our readers. The subjects include Adirondack history, outdoor recreation, wildlife, natural history, and public policy. Most of the past reviews are now available online.
One mission of the Adirondack Explorer is to show people how to enjoy New York State’s great wilderness. Every issue includes accounts of hiking, paddling, cross-country skiing, rock climbing, bicycling, and other outdoor pursuits. Subscribers get unlimited access to our Adventure Planner, an online archive of hundreds of recreational stories.