Adirondack News & Views
- Lk George Marker Honors Local Man
- APA Approves TL Logging Plan
- Goodman Trail Being Dedicated
- Aug 26 Marks Women's Equality Day
- Westport Launches Historic Registry Bid
- Stefanik Avoids Medicare Questions
- EPA Tackles Star Lake Cleanup
- Hotel Project Divides SL Residents
- Hyde Gets French Print Collection
- Stefanik's First General Election Ad
- Emergency Declared For Montgomery Co
- No Takers for Glens Falls Civic Center
- Railroads on Parade Seeks Rescue
- USA Luge Faces Financial Shortfall
- Former Cop Sentenced In Shooting
The Adirondack Explorer brings you exciting excursions, fascinating wildlife and vital news about the Adirondack Park.
Each issue of the Adirondack Explorer contains reviews of the non-fiction books that matter most to our readers. The subjects include Adirondack history, outdoor recreation, wildlife, natural history, and public policy. Most of the past reviews are now available online.
One mission of the Adirondack Explorer is to show people how to enjoy New York State’s great wilderness. Every issue includes accounts of hiking, paddling, cross-country skiing, rock climbing, bicycling, and other outdoor pursuits. Subscribers get unlimited access to our Adventure Planner, an online archive of hundreds of recreational stories.