Adirondack News & Views
- Chinese Investors Look To Adirondacks
- Advocate: APA, DEC Sustain 'Legal Fiction'
- NYS Police Add Thanksgiving Checkpoints
- Adirondack Downhill Ski Season Begins
- Search For Missing Hunter Suspended
- Essex Co Proposes Budget Over Cap
- $10M Cocaine Bust, NNY's Largest Ever
- 8 Indicted In Onieda Co Church Murder
- Vermont Welcomes Refugees
- More Hate Mail For Potsdam Prof
- Alcoa Deal Gives Company $70M In Welfare
- FanDuel Stops NY Sports Betting
- FitzPatrick Nuclear Plant Will Close
- Search On For Horicon Hunter
- Southern NY Hunting Seasons Opening
The Adirondack Explorer brings you exciting excursions, fascinating wildlife and vital news about the Adirondack Park.
Each issue of the Adirondack Explorer contains reviews of the non-fiction books that matter most to our readers. The subjects include Adirondack history, outdoor recreation, wildlife, natural history, and public policy. Most of the past reviews are now available online.
One mission of the Adirondack Explorer is to show people how to enjoy New York State’s great wilderness. Every issue includes accounts of hiking, paddling, cross-country skiing, rock climbing, bicycling, and other outdoor pursuits. Subscribers get unlimited access to our Adventure Planner, an online archive of hundreds of recreational stories.