Adirondack News & Views
- Fire Destroys 1812 Homestead Museum
- Stefanik Refuses To Discuss Donald Trump
- Nuisance Bear Incidents In Speculator
- Teen Catches NYS Record Drum In Champlain
- Former Sheriff Pleas In Harassment of Pols
- After Public Outcry EpiPen Lowers Price
- Blue Mountain Road Paved To Summit
- Local Medical Marijuana Program Update
- New National Monument Declared In Maine
- Gov Signs Research Animal Adoption Law
- Students Rescue Hiker in Green Mountains
- VT Gas Price-Fixing Suit Moving Forward
- Three Hurt In Unrelated ATV Crashes
- Diversity Group Tackles Tough Questions
- New Law Expands NY Hemp Industry
The Adirondack Explorer brings you exciting excursions, fascinating wildlife and vital news about the Adirondack Park.
Each issue of the Adirondack Explorer contains reviews of the non-fiction books that matter most to our readers. The subjects include Adirondack history, outdoor recreation, wildlife, natural history, and public policy. Most of the past reviews are now available online.
One mission of the Adirondack Explorer is to show people how to enjoy New York State’s great wilderness. Every issue includes accounts of hiking, paddling, cross-country skiing, rock climbing, bicycling, and other outdoor pursuits. Subscribers get unlimited access to our Adventure Planner, an online archive of hundreds of recreational stories.