Adirondack News & Views
- National Sports Academy Closing
- Accusations Against Local DA Grow
- Report Measures Tax Breaks, Jobs
- All Adirondack School Budgets Pass
- Plattsburgh Considers New City Charter
- Town May Lease Setting Pole Dam
- APA Reverses On Snowmobile Trail
- Happy Rockefeller Dies At 88
- Canadian $ Remains Weak
- 198 Properties In Essex Co Tax Sale
- Poultry Banned From 2015 NY Fairs
- Wilmington Bridge Opens Early
- Fred Monroe Stepping Down As Supervisor
- Permits Considered After ATV Damage
- Rusted Root Heading LP Music Series
The Adirondack Explorer brings you exciting excursions, fascinating wildlife and vital news about the Adirondack Park.
Each issue of the Adirondack Explorer contains reviews of the non-fiction books that matter most to our readers. The subjects include Adirondack history, outdoor recreation, wildlife, natural history, and public policy. Most of the past reviews are now available online.
One mission of the Adirondack Explorer is to show people how to enjoy New York State’s great wilderness. Every issue includes accounts of hiking, paddling, cross-country skiing, rock climbing, bicycling, and other outdoor pursuits. Subscribers get unlimited access to our Adventure Planner, an online archive of hundreds of recreational stories.