Adirondack News & Views
- Buffalo Wanders NY, Hunter Kills It
- 8 Keene Area Bridge Repairs Planned
- Virtual Secrecy In NYS Archivist Hiring
- Park-wide Boat Inspections Sought
- Lewis Co Hospital Budget Questioned
- Protests Close American Highways.
- Winter Storm Headed To East Coast
- P'burgh Stone Barracks Plans Announced
- Paper Mill Demo Funds Sought
- Several North Country Airports Expanding
- Goren Named ADK Education Director
- Fort Drum Powered By Wood
- Snowmobile Trail Detour Work Begins
- America's Cup Winner Picks Bermudaf 2017
- 3 Jailed In Gas Storage Protests
The Adirondack Explorer brings you exciting excursions, fascinating wildlife and vital news about the Adirondack Park.
Each issue of the Adirondack Explorer contains reviews of the non-fiction books that matter most to our readers. The subjects include Adirondack history, outdoor recreation, wildlife, natural history, and public policy. Most of the past reviews are now available online.
One mission of the Adirondack Explorer is to show people how to enjoy New York State’s great wilderness. Every issue includes accounts of hiking, paddling, cross-country skiing, rock climbing, bicycling, and other outdoor pursuits. Subscribers get unlimited access to our Adventure Planner, an online archive of hundreds of recreational stories.