Adirondack News & Views
- Old Forge Guide New NYSOGA President
- Complaints, Requests Follow Snirt Run
- Black River Over Flood Stage
- Record High Temp, 80 at Watertown
- SNIRT ATV Rally Held
- More Join Suit Against Stewarts
- Route Reopened After Mud Slide
- Australian Solider Memorial Planned
- Cold March Keeps Lakes Frozen
- Canadian Nature Museum Launches Database
- Cuomo: 30k Children Tried As Adults
- Effort To Bar Lobbyists From NYS Pensions
- More Kids Have Health Insurance
- Man Dies Skiing On Gore Mountain
- Potsdam Rejects Recreation District
The Adirondack Explorer brings you exciting excursions, fascinating wildlife and vital news about the Adirondack Park.
Each issue of the Adirondack Explorer contains reviews of the non-fiction books that matter most to our readers. The subjects include Adirondack history, outdoor recreation, wildlife, natural history, and public policy. Most of the past reviews are now available online.
One mission of the Adirondack Explorer is to show people how to enjoy New York State’s great wilderness. Every issue includes accounts of hiking, paddling, cross-country skiing, rock climbing, bicycling, and other outdoor pursuits. Subscribers get unlimited access to our Adventure Planner, an online archive of hundreds of recreational stories.