Adirondack News & Views
- Funiciello's 9/11 Views Cause Ruckus
- NY Gets Wilderness Act Cabin Easement
- Woolf Faces Uphill Battle in NY21
- Boehner Campaign for Stefanik
- Lk Champlain Water Advisories Issued
- Owens: Arm Syrian Rebels
- Saranac Lake Hotel Zoning Revised
- Gulf Brook Restoration To Begin
- Grand Jury: Trooper Killing Justified
- Battle of Fort Anne Site Sought
- Massachusetts Man Dies At Union Falls
- Inlet Boardwalk Closed Over Dispute
- Unofficial: Inlet Breaks Record
- Green Party Rallies Around Funiciello
- Plattsburgh Concludes 1812 Bicentennial
The Adirondack Explorer brings you exciting excursions, fascinating wildlife and vital news about the Adirondack Park.
Each issue of the Adirondack Explorer contains reviews of the non-fiction books that matter most to our readers. The subjects include Adirondack history, outdoor recreation, wildlife, natural history, and public policy. Most of the past reviews are now available online.
One mission of the Adirondack Explorer is to show people how to enjoy New York State’s great wilderness. Every issue includes accounts of hiking, paddling, cross-country skiing, rock climbing, bicycling, and other outdoor pursuits. Subscribers get unlimited access to our Adventure Planner, an online archive of hundreds of recreational stories.