Adirondack News & Views
- $40M For Water Quality Projects
- Canton, Potsdam Decline School Merger
- Feds Preserve Local Cell Tower Jurisdiction
- 115th AD Race Turns Bitter
- VT Woman Protests Tree Cutting
- Woolf Has Lent Campaign $800k
- NY-21 Big Contributions to Candidates
- Trooper Involved In Fatal AuSable Crash
- Local Bike, Pedestrian Paths Get $1.9M
- NYS Gets $70M For Bike, Pedestrian Paths
- Senator Gillibrand Seeks Microbead Ban
- 89% of VT Schools Use Local Food
- Student Charged In SUNY Threats
- Judge Continues NYCO Mining Hold
- $1.3M For Northern Tier Rec Trail
The Adirondack Explorer brings you exciting excursions, fascinating wildlife and vital news about the Adirondack Park.
Each issue of the Adirondack Explorer contains reviews of the non-fiction books that matter most to our readers. The subjects include Adirondack history, outdoor recreation, wildlife, natural history, and public policy. Most of the past reviews are now available online.
One mission of the Adirondack Explorer is to show people how to enjoy New York State’s great wilderness. Every issue includes accounts of hiking, paddling, cross-country skiing, rock climbing, bicycling, and other outdoor pursuits. Subscribers get unlimited access to our Adventure Planner, an online archive of hundreds of recreational stories.