Adirondack News & Views
- JCC Opens First Dormitory
- Indian Lake Going Solar
- Former Cop Sentenced In Shooting
- NASCAR Adds Rule Following Incident
- USA Luge Faces Financial Shortfall
- NYS Gives Tuition Break to Veterans
- Schumer Swings Through Adirondacks
- Lake George Battleground Dig Concludes
- No Exec Yet For St. Law Historical
- Frontier Faces Lewis County Criticism
- North Country REDC Lists Projects
- W'town Police Violence Questioned
- Hotel Saranac Restoration Underway
- Two Missing Girls Found
- Old Stone Barracks Campaign Launched
The Adirondack Explorer brings you exciting excursions, fascinating wildlife and vital news about the Adirondack Park.
Each issue of the Adirondack Explorer contains reviews of the non-fiction books that matter most to our readers. The subjects include Adirondack history, outdoor recreation, wildlife, natural history, and public policy. Most of the past reviews are now available online.
One mission of the Adirondack Explorer is to show people how to enjoy New York State’s great wilderness. Every issue includes accounts of hiking, paddling, cross-country skiing, rock climbing, bicycling, and other outdoor pursuits. Subscribers get unlimited access to our Adventure Planner, an online archive of hundreds of recreational stories.