Adirondack News & Views
- Wild Center Opens 'Wild Walk'
- Inlet Renaissance Fantasy Fest
- Major Restructuring At Bombardier
- 10 People Shot in Syracuse
- Railbikes Arrive In Adirondacks
- Judge Reverses ATV Ruling
- New Catskills Interpretive Center Opened
- 46ers Celebrate Naming of Grace Peak
- Silver Flies Released to Combat Adelgids
- Champlain Rev War Artifact Headed To Navy
- Police Shoot, Kill Edinburg Man
- Former GOP, Now Dem Congress Candidate
- DEC Restricts Access to Kaaterskill Falls
- 18 Adirondack July 4th Celebrations
- Man Seriously Injured in Bike Accident
The Adirondack Explorer brings you exciting excursions, fascinating wildlife and vital news about the Adirondack Park.
Each issue of the Adirondack Explorer contains reviews of the non-fiction books that matter most to our readers. The subjects include Adirondack history, outdoor recreation, wildlife, natural history, and public policy. Most of the past reviews are now available online.
One mission of the Adirondack Explorer is to show people how to enjoy New York State’s great wilderness. Every issue includes accounts of hiking, paddling, cross-country skiing, rock climbing, bicycling, and other outdoor pursuits. Subscribers get unlimited access to our Adventure Planner, an online archive of hundreds of recreational stories.