Adirondack News & Views
- In VT Paid Sick Leave Bill Advances
- APA Approves Removal Of Historic Railroad
- Supreme Court Halts Clean Power Plan
- Whitewater Park Sought For Grasse, Raquette
- Malone Price Chopper Union Effort
- North Country Sales Tax Decline
- Fort Drum’s Economic Impact In Decline
- C.R. Wood Documentary Planned
- 2nd Lyme Disease Bacterium Found
- Radiation Spikes At Indian Point
- Hacker Publishes 20k FBI Agents Info
- Mirror Lake Inn Makes Own Snow
- Gillibrand Wants Women Eligible For Draft
- Big Tupper Ski Area Will Remain Closed
- Hickory Ski Center Theft Reported
The Adirondack Explorer brings you exciting excursions, fascinating wildlife and vital news about the Adirondack Park.
Each issue of the Adirondack Explorer contains reviews of the non-fiction books that matter most to our readers. The subjects include Adirondack history, outdoor recreation, wildlife, natural history, and public policy. Most of the past reviews are now available online.
One mission of the Adirondack Explorer is to show people how to enjoy New York State’s great wilderness. Every issue includes accounts of hiking, paddling, cross-country skiing, rock climbing, bicycling, and other outdoor pursuits. Subscribers get unlimited access to our Adventure Planner, an online archive of hundreds of recreational stories.