Adirondack News & Views
- 1 Dead In Lake George Boating Accident
- Filing Error Strips COnservative Party Lines
- Northumberland Big Box Store Controversy
- Archeological Dig Underway at Ft George
- St. Law Co Pol Calls #BLM 'hate-filled,' Violent
- Local Sheriff Lt. Downplays Racial Bias
- Missile-Tracking Center Opens At Fort Drum
- Placid Will Host 2017 Ironman 70.3
- Northern Cuisine Trail Gets Boost
- Valley Health Services Seeks Volunteers
- Grasse River Corridor Meeting Held
- Police: Mattice Made Up Abduction
- Man Pulled From Champlain Dies
- Residents Mourn Lake Champlain
- Proposal Made For 750 Acre 'Land Bank'
The Adirondack Explorer brings you exciting excursions, fascinating wildlife and vital news about the Adirondack Park.
Each issue of the Adirondack Explorer contains reviews of the non-fiction books that matter most to our readers. The subjects include Adirondack history, outdoor recreation, wildlife, natural history, and public policy. Most of the past reviews are now available online.
One mission of the Adirondack Explorer is to show people how to enjoy New York State’s great wilderness. Every issue includes accounts of hiking, paddling, cross-country skiing, rock climbing, bicycling, and other outdoor pursuits. Subscribers get unlimited access to our Adventure Planner, an online archive of hundreds of recreational stories.