Adirondack News & Views
- Biotech Firm Leaving Saranac Lake
- New Director Appointed At A2A
- Cuomo Touts Adks As "Must-See"
- Lake George Battlefield Dig Underway
- White Lake Owners Dispute Access
- Paddling Case Appeal Advances
- State Opens Trail To OK Slip Falls
- New Design For SL Resort
- Hiker, 84, Found After Search
- 3 Die In Placid Plane Crash
- Tour Bus Rolls-Over; 1 Dead
- Woolf Leads NY-21 Fundraising Efforts
- LG Zip Line Gets Final Municipal OK
- Counties Get Homeland Security Grants
- TAUNY Preps Hydro Dam History Project
The Adirondack Explorer brings you exciting excursions, fascinating wildlife and vital news about the Adirondack Park.
Each issue of the Adirondack Explorer contains reviews of the non-fiction books that matter most to our readers. The subjects include Adirondack history, outdoor recreation, wildlife, natural history, and public policy. Most of the past reviews are now available online.
One mission of the Adirondack Explorer is to show people how to enjoy New York State’s great wilderness. Every issue includes accounts of hiking, paddling, cross-country skiing, rock climbing, bicycling, and other outdoor pursuits. Subscribers get unlimited access to our Adventure Planner, an online archive of hundreds of recreational stories.