Adirondack News & Views
- VT Health: Small Biz Covered
- Police Academy Graduating Nearly 200
- Hotel Saranac Sale Closes
- 2 Snowy Owls Shot At JFK Airport
- Old Forge Snodeo This Weekend
- Old Forge Strand Goes Digital
- Lake George Historian Recognized
- NYCO Spent $662k on Vote
- Flu Arrives in the North Country
- Mazdzer's Wins Silver, Sliding Results
- Teachers Plan 'Day of Action'
- Cell Tower Planned Above Lake George
- Bolton Seeks Visitor Center Funds
- DEC Fills Local Open Spots
- Sidewalks Closed to Snomobiles
The Adirondack Explorer brings you exciting excursions, fascinating wildlife and vital news about the Adirondack Park.
Each issue of the Adirondack Explorer contains reviews of the non-fiction books that matter most to our readers. The subjects include Adirondack history, outdoor recreation, wildlife, natural history, and public policy. Most of the past reviews are now available online.
One mission of the Adirondack Explorer is to show people how to enjoy New York State’s great wilderness. Every issue includes accounts of hiking, paddling, cross-country skiing, rock climbing, bicycling, and other outdoor pursuits. Subscribers get unlimited access to our Adventure Planner, an online archive of hundreds of recreational stories.