Adirondack News & Views
- Calls For DEC To Address High Peaks Issues
- FCC Delays Vote On Cable Boxes
- Creepy Clown Seen In St. Lawrence County
- Funiciello Sets Sights On Defeating Derrick
- DA Claims Phillips Murder Solved Ends Inquiry
- North Country Counties Added To Drought Aid List
- Report: Rail Corridor Title In Dispute
- Nick Hillary Found Not Guilty of Murder
- Lying Angler Pleads Guilty
- Corruption Charged In Economic Development
- SUNY Poly President Suspended Wthout Pay
- Lake George Boat Renters May Get Training
- Finch Paper Seeks Air Pollution Permit Renewal
- Paris Climate Deal Picks Up Momentum
- Rural Police Prepare For Terrorist Threats
The Adirondack Explorer brings you exciting excursions, fascinating wildlife and vital news about the Adirondack Park.
Each issue of the Adirondack Explorer contains reviews of the non-fiction books that matter most to our readers. The subjects include Adirondack history, outdoor recreation, wildlife, natural history, and public policy. Most of the past reviews are now available online.
One mission of the Adirondack Explorer is to show people how to enjoy New York State’s great wilderness. Every issue includes accounts of hiking, paddling, cross-country skiing, rock climbing, bicycling, and other outdoor pursuits. Subscribers get unlimited access to our Adventure Planner, an online archive of hundreds of recreational stories.