Adirondack News & Views
- Fire On Nobles Island, LG Extinguished
- 3 Rescued From Lake Champlain
- Farm Bureau Opposes Labor Rights
- More Bike Trails For Moose River Plains
- 3 Convicted Of Sunmount Assault
- New APA Comissioners Named
- Local Media Veteran Gordie Little, 79
- Revolt As Cuomo Made Delegation Leader
- Former Dannemora Pol Gets 25 To Life
- Seggos Confirmed As DEC Commissioner
- Hiker Dies At Roaring Brook Falls
- NYS Legislative Session Ends
- Jaguar In Olympic Ceremony Shot Dead
- Sit-in On House Floor Over Gun Laws
- 2 Vermont Newspapers Reduce Publications
The Adirondack Explorer brings you exciting excursions, fascinating wildlife and vital news about the Adirondack Park.
Each issue of the Adirondack Explorer contains reviews of the non-fiction books that matter most to our readers. The subjects include Adirondack history, outdoor recreation, wildlife, natural history, and public policy. Most of the past reviews are now available online.
One mission of the Adirondack Explorer is to show people how to enjoy New York State’s great wilderness. Every issue includes accounts of hiking, paddling, cross-country skiing, rock climbing, bicycling, and other outdoor pursuits. Subscribers get unlimited access to our Adventure Planner, an online archive of hundreds of recreational stories.