Adirondack News & Views
- Oneida, Lewis Co Bridge Repairs Slated
- Planned Parenthood Could Be First Casualty
- Earth Sets Another Heat Record in 2016
- NY Senate Stops Plastic Bag Fee
- Lake Champlain Cleanup Could Cost $1B
- Snowmobiler Killed In Truck Trail Accident
- Plattsburgh Airport Awarded $38M
- DEC Easement Negotiations Ongoing
- Residents Rally Against ACA Repeal
- Amid Threats, Healthcare Rallies Planned
- 2 Injured in Webb Snowmobile Crash
- Hoosick Falls Abandons PFOA Claims
- North Hudson Adk 'Gateway' Planned
- Cuomo Pitches 750-mile Biking And Hiking Trail
- North Country Health at Stake in ACA Fight
The Adirondack Explorer brings you exciting excursions, fascinating wildlife and vital news about the Adirondack Park.
Each issue of the Adirondack Explorer contains reviews of the non-fiction books that matter most to our readers. The subjects include Adirondack history, outdoor recreation, wildlife, natural history, and public policy. Most of the past reviews are now available online.
One mission of the Adirondack Explorer is to show people how to enjoy New York State’s great wilderness. Every issue includes accounts of hiking, paddling, cross-country skiing, rock climbing, bicycling, and other outdoor pursuits. Subscribers get unlimited access to our Adventure Planner, an online archive of hundreds of recreational stories.