Adirondack News & Views
- $33M Investment Planned For Adk Health
- Albany Co Threatens Suit Over Oil Trains
- The Waterhole Shuts Down
- Trekkies Gathering for Trekonderoga
- Stefanik's Plans For Fall House Session
- Champlain Cleanup Plan Targets Farms
- Algae Hurting Champlain Property Values
- Massive Warehouse Fire in Warrensburg
- Free Education For 200 More Troopers
- Wanakena Rallies For Iconic Footbridge
- Company Offers Reward For Ferry Jumper
- Saranac Brewery Kills Black Forest
- Arietta Primary Contests Underway
- GOP's Walker: Consider Canadian Wall
- Delays Hurt North Creek Nursing home
The Adirondack Explorer brings you exciting excursions, fascinating wildlife and vital news about the Adirondack Park.
Each issue of the Adirondack Explorer contains reviews of the non-fiction books that matter most to our readers. The subjects include Adirondack history, outdoor recreation, wildlife, natural history, and public policy. Most of the past reviews are now available online.
One mission of the Adirondack Explorer is to show people how to enjoy New York State’s great wilderness. Every issue includes accounts of hiking, paddling, cross-country skiing, rock climbing, bicycling, and other outdoor pursuits. Subscribers get unlimited access to our Adventure Planner, an online archive of hundreds of recreational stories.