Adirondack News & Views
- VT Considers Aerial Hunting Ban
- $6.1M For Warren Co Radio Upgrade
- ATV Crash Sends Two to Hospital
- NY-21: Democrats Support Funiciello
- Saranac Beers At World Competition
- Man Rescued In High Peaks
- Frontier Town Woes Continue
- Moose Festival Grows Larger
- Moose River Commons Project Update
- 3 VT Gov Candidates to Debate
- NYS Adopts Accessibility Icon
- Lake Algonquin Dam Repairs Update
- Tragedy Avoided On Blue Mtn Lake
- Long Lake Budget Override Likely
- Adk Preservation Awards Announced
The Adirondack Explorer brings you exciting excursions, fascinating wildlife and vital news about the Adirondack Park.
Each issue of the Adirondack Explorer contains reviews of the non-fiction books that matter most to our readers. The subjects include Adirondack history, outdoor recreation, wildlife, natural history, and public policy. Most of the past reviews are now available online.
One mission of the Adirondack Explorer is to show people how to enjoy New York State’s great wilderness. Every issue includes accounts of hiking, paddling, cross-country skiing, rock climbing, bicycling, and other outdoor pursuits. Subscribers get unlimited access to our Adventure Planner, an online archive of hundreds of recreational stories.