Adirondack News & Views
- Adirondack 90-Miler This Weekend
- Wild Center Acquires 50 Acres Along Raquette
- Utica Police To Implement Body Cameras
- NYS Releases Teacher Eval Data
- Long Lake Settles On Sabattis Tower
- Village Lost Rights To Oak Mtn Taxes
- NY-21: Burke Filing Ethics Complaint
- Woolf Outlines Social Security Plans
- RR Dispute Blocks Access to Lake
- Rockefeller Speechwriter Persico Dies
- Lk George: Route 9L Being Repaved
- Solidarity Parade Draws Crowd
- Poultry Processor Not Operating
- NYS Fair Sets Attendance Record
- Auto Racer Killed in ATV Crash
The Adirondack Explorer brings you exciting excursions, fascinating wildlife and vital news about the Adirondack Park.
Each issue of the Adirondack Explorer contains reviews of the non-fiction books that matter most to our readers. The subjects include Adirondack history, outdoor recreation, wildlife, natural history, and public policy. Most of the past reviews are now available online.
One mission of the Adirondack Explorer is to show people how to enjoy New York State’s great wilderness. Every issue includes accounts of hiking, paddling, cross-country skiing, rock climbing, bicycling, and other outdoor pursuits. Subscribers get unlimited access to our Adventure Planner, an online archive of hundreds of recreational stories.