Adirondack News & Views
- Inmate Manhunt Ends; 1 Dead, 1 Wounded
- Jefferson County Among NYS's Youngest
- Americans Celebrate After Rights Ruling
- Watertown Time Capsule Opened
- Lake Placid Horse Shows Underway
- Supreme Court Upholds Obamacare
- Amid Corruption Gov Mocks Media
- Prison Guard Arrested in Inmate Escape
- Lake George Marine Patrol Report
- Judge Reconsidering ATV Roads Ruling
- Newcomb Plans Welcome Center
- Free Fishing This Weekend in NYS
- Bottle Water Recall Affects Hannaford
- Diversity: Niagara River Island Renamed
- NY2A: Gun Registration Compliance Low
The Adirondack Explorer brings you exciting excursions, fascinating wildlife and vital news about the Adirondack Park.
Each issue of the Adirondack Explorer contains reviews of the non-fiction books that matter most to our readers. The subjects include Adirondack history, outdoor recreation, wildlife, natural history, and public policy. Most of the past reviews are now available online.
One mission of the Adirondack Explorer is to show people how to enjoy New York State’s great wilderness. Every issue includes accounts of hiking, paddling, cross-country skiing, rock climbing, bicycling, and other outdoor pursuits. Subscribers get unlimited access to our Adventure Planner, an online archive of hundreds of recreational stories.