Adirondack News & Views
- Lake Algonquin Dam Repairs Update
- Tragedy Avoided On Blue Mtn Lake
- Long Lake Budget Override Likely
- Adk Preservation Awards Announced
- Report: NYS Crime Down
- RRs On Parade To Be Sold at Auction
- Cuomo Visits Afghanistan
- Massive Sewage Overflow Into Lk George
- Early Voting Underway in VT
- Hacker Boat Will Move To Q-bury
- USFS: Unpermitted Media Will Be Fined
- Local Non-Profits, $422M Impact
- Owens Dismisses Stefanik Poll Lead
- Funiciello To Woolf: Leave Race
- SL Hotel Seeks More NYS Funds
The Adirondack Explorer brings you exciting excursions, fascinating wildlife and vital news about the Adirondack Park.
Each issue of the Adirondack Explorer contains reviews of the non-fiction books that matter most to our readers. The subjects include Adirondack history, outdoor recreation, wildlife, natural history, and public policy. Most of the past reviews are now available online.
One mission of the Adirondack Explorer is to show people how to enjoy New York State’s great wilderness. Every issue includes accounts of hiking, paddling, cross-country skiing, rock climbing, bicycling, and other outdoor pursuits. Subscribers get unlimited access to our Adventure Planner, an online archive of hundreds of recreational stories.