Adirondack News & Views
- EPA Fines Champlain Ferry Co
- Tupper Lake Project Appeal Denied
- Lake George's Mystery Munitions
- New Board Members At Fort Ti
- Boehner Campaigning for Stefanik
- Schroon Lake 'Elephant Man' Dies
- Rafting, Tubing Bus Inspections Begin
- Astorino: New York A Failed State
- Black River Water Project Nears End
- Amtrak Exhibit Train Stopping in VT
- Hawkins Wants In On Governor Debates
- Arrests Made in VT Gas Line Protest
- Funiciello's 9/11 Views Cause Ruckus
- NY Gets Wilderness Act Cabin Easement
- Woolf Faces Uphill Battle in NY21
The Adirondack Explorer brings you exciting excursions, fascinating wildlife and vital news about the Adirondack Park.
Each issue of the Adirondack Explorer contains reviews of the non-fiction books that matter most to our readers. The subjects include Adirondack history, outdoor recreation, wildlife, natural history, and public policy. Most of the past reviews are now available online.
One mission of the Adirondack Explorer is to show people how to enjoy New York State’s great wilderness. Every issue includes accounts of hiking, paddling, cross-country skiing, rock climbing, bicycling, and other outdoor pursuits. Subscribers get unlimited access to our Adventure Planner, an online archive of hundreds of recreational stories.