This one-hour discussion about renewable energy projects in the Adirondacks was led by Adirondack Explorer Policy Reporter Gwendolyn Craig with the following panelists:
- Noah Shaw, partner and co-chair, Renewable Energy Practice, Hodgson Russ LLP;
- Conrad Karsten, project developer for Sunvestment Energy Group (Saranac Lake Community Solar);
- Emmett Smith, founder of Northern Power & Light.
All this week we’re digging into renewable/clean energy issues, highlighting recent Explorer stories. Each day will focus on a different topic:
- Monday: Key takeaways from New York State’s groundbreaking climate legislation
- Tuesday: Our live event and discussion
- Wednesday: Recent park projects
- Thursday: Renewables and the APA
- Friday: Wood/biomass
Read the stories and spark a conversation about the future of renewable energy in the park.