Join us for a digital panel discussion of renewable energy projects and potential in the Adirondack Park .
About this Event
The one-hour discussion will be led by Adirondack Explorer Policy Reporter Gwendolyn Craig with the following panelists:
- Noah Shaw, partner and co-chair, Renewable Energy Practice, Hodgson Russ LLP;
- Conrad Karsten, project developer for Sunvestment Energy Group (Saranac Lake Community Solar);
- Emmett Smith, founder of Northern Power & Light.
The webinar is set for 9 a.m. Tuesday, October 20 on Zoom. Click here to register
The Explorer is spending this week on renewable/clean energy issues, highlighting recent Explorer stories. Here’s the schedule:
- Monday: Key takeaways from New York State’s groundbreaking climate legislation
- Tuesday: Our live event and discussion
- Wednesday: Recent park projects
- Thursday: Renewables and the APA
- Friday: Wood/biomass
Read the stories and spark a conversation about the future of renewable energy in the park.
To keep up to date on this and other Adirondack policy issues, sign up for Gwendolyn Craig’s weekly e-mail newsletter Adirondack Report.
Leave a Reply